"Who fucking works on Labor Day?", a sob escapes my throat as I stand sadly behind the cash register.
why’d we have to color so much in school. it didnt teach us anything. is “staying in the lines” a subconscious metaphor for not revolting against the bourgeoisie
❤☮☭folloш foя мoяе soft сoммцпisм☭☮❤
Anonymous asked: "Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her."
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
I want it to be 2004 again and come home from 1st grade and grab a chocolate chip granola bar and watch lizzie mccguire and thats so raven and not hate myself
This means so much
HOW DID TARZAN NOT HAVE A FUCKING BEARD?